Monday 8 February 2016

Announcement!


Hi Guys!

As you've probably noticed I haven't posted anything on here for quite some time. I've decided to bring this blog to an end and instead focus on running my main blog "The Hat Hippie". This doesn't mean that I'm no longer going to write about concert experiences, album reviews or anything else that comes to mind related to music; I have already started to incorporate my love for music and have started picking a Song of the Month and have plenty of other music blog post ideas in mind for the future. I also started a YouTube channel a few months ago which will feature a range of videos but seemingly, it looks like there's going to be ALOT of music geek related videos which I think you're going to love!

So to keep up with all of the madness of "The Hat Hippie" and my music obsession, be sure to click on one of the following links to keep up to date with all that's happening! I look forward to seeing you all on the other side!

Love & Peace,

The Hat Hippie xx

THE HAT HIPPIE BLOG

YOUTUBE

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment